The Owners of this property had no idea a month ago that they would be relocating North, they love their warm character home (1920's), and they have made serious progress with their contemporary renovations, including the kitchen, bathroom, flooring, heat pump heating and a large absolutely wonderful sealed and water proofed entertainers concrete terrace at the front of the property, however there is room for you to put your own mark on this property.
This is the perfect opportunity for couples, people wanting to downsize without compromising and for those who have a busy lifestyle. This property lends itself to being a superb home for entertaining.
From the road you have no idea what's waiting for you.
* Home or investment property in a highly sought after location.
* Concrete construction 1920's
* Beautiful timeless character ceilings, domes ceiling roses, arch corbels and high ceilings.
* 2 large bedrooms, plus a large studio attached to the double garage.
* Entertaining areas, front and rear of property.
* Original working Coal Range, with Wet Back.
* Easy walking distance to the city with its retail shops, cafes, restaurants and entertainment district.
* Backyard is fully fenced, pet friendly.
Don't miss out, visit our Open Homes or call Sandy today for a private viewing.
For Sale by Auction, 1.00pm 4th August (unless sold prior).
Legal Description: Lot 2 DP11500
Certificate of Title: SA328/138
Rateable Value: $330,000
Land Value : $205,000
Improvement Value: $125,000
HCC Rates: $1908.56
Regional Rates: $311.42
Land Area: 460m²
Floor Area: 100m²
Year Built: 1920 - 1929
Fixed Floor Coverings
Fully Fenced Yard
Remote for Garage Door
TV / Aerial