We are operating under alert level 1
We are operating under Covid-19 Alert Level 1
Doing the right thing
At Alert Level 1, we can operate with no restrictions in place, but we are maintaining strict hygiene practices.
Open homes are operating as usual, we can visit your home and you can visit our offices. If you are feeling unwell you should not attend an open home or visit our offices.
Keeping track of who we meet
We will continue to keep track of where we’ve been and who we’ve seen to assist with rapid contact tracing if it is required.
Our offices will be displaying the NZ COVID Tracer QR code poster. Our open homes and private inspections will also be displaying the NZ COVID Tracer QR code poster. Scanning this will help you to keep track of where you have been.
Ten Golden Rules for everyone at Alert Level 1
- If you’re sick, stay home. Do not go to work or school. Don’t socialise.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms call your doctor or Healthline and make sure you get tested.
- Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow, and regularly disinfect shared surfaces.
- If you are told by health authorities to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
- If you’re concerned about your wellbeing or have underlying health conditions, work with your GP to understand how best to stay healthy.
- Keep track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen to help contact tracing if needed. Use the NZ COVID Tracer app as a handy way of doing this.
- Businesses should help people keep track of their movements by displaying the Ministry of Health QR Code for contact tracing.
- Stay vigilant. There is still a global pandemic going on. People and businesses should be prepared to act fast to step up Alert Levels if we have to.
- People will have had different experiences over the last couple of months. Whatever you’re feeling — it’s okay. Be kind to others. Be kind to yourself.